3/8_ Hard Drawn R410a
North Lakes:In Stock
Berrinba:Out of Stock
Gold Coast:In Stock
Sunshine Coast:Out of Stock
Townsville:Out of Stock
Tingalpa:Out of Stock
Cairns:Out of Stock
Contact Branch for Availability
Hard Drawn Copper
- Manufactured to Australia / New Zealand standard AS/NZ 1571.
- ACD Trade have a range of tubes and fittings suitable for the new R410A and CO2 Ozone friendly refrigerant.
- Supported by a full range of copper Refrigeration Fittings.
Seamless Copper tube. Available in sizes 4.76mm up to and including 104.78mm, in various wall thicknesses.
The internal cleanliness of airconditioning , refrigeration and medical gas tube is critical in order to prevent contamination to the components in the piping system.
ACD Trade has a unique manufacturing process and certified laboratory to confirm that the total residue does not exceed 0.038g/m² as specified in AS/NZ 1571. All MM Kembla Refrigeration Tubes are cleaned and capped.
Pink capped tube has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of R410A air conditioning and refrigeration applications. Also identifiable by a continuous ink mark “KEMBLA AUSTRALIA AS/NZS 1571 (diameter) X (wall thickness) HIGH PRESSURE REFRIGERATION TUBE”
- Pink capped tube can also be installed for use with R22, R134a and other lower pressure refrigerants
- Tube wall thickness will determine which refrigerant is suitable, depending upon temperature range.
- The full range of straight lengths and annealed coils are listed overleaf.
- Half Hard tube can be bent using bending tools without applying additional heat.