Electric Duct Lifter 3.3m High 120kg
North Lakes:Out of Stock
Sunshine Coast:Out of Stock
Townsville:Out of Stock
Tingalpa:Out of Stock
Cairns:Out of Stock
Darwin:Out of Stock
Gold Coast:Out of Stock
Contact Branch for Availability
- Constructed with heat treated, robust aluminum - compact, safe and reliable.
- Telescoping mast
- No tools required to setup the lift - simply undfold, setup and operated within 60 seconds.
- Single Person setup.
- 4 Legs stabilise the lifter. Each leg has variable, independant adjustment for uneven ground - such as stairways.
- One leg is indepenant so you can operate adjacent to a wall.
- Controller with variable speed switch.
- Variable speed controller enables soft start with fine adjustment for operating height.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Manual override: In case of power failure or sites with no power operate manually with supplied handle or cordless drill and 17mm socket.
- Automatic Overload clutch: Prevents apprentices overloading the lifter.
- Level included - Assists alinging the mast vertically with the adjustable legs.
- Platform standard - for air conditioners, awnings, garage doors etc. Optional extesion arms available.
- Highly Portable, the compact design folds, making it easy for one person to carry the lifter to/from job.
- Easily transported in van, car or utility.
- Optional Wheel Kit available.
- Basic height.97m
- Max Lift Height3.30m
- Max Lift Capacity130Kg*
- Unit Weight21Kg
- Platform Weight5.30Kg
- Dimension Stowed.30m x .30m
- Dimension Operating1.00m x 1.10m